January 16, 2015
Support for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
April 6, 2014
May 10, 2013
Support for preview of under- exposed areas
Easy to use and really useful in a remote location, allowing immediate feedback to the client and myself, giving endless possibilities for instant changes to perfect the final image. What have I done without it! Easily worth the purchase price.
Troubleshooting photography issues on the fly makes my job as a photographer extremely efficient. I highly recommend DLSR Assistant to any and all photographer who want to make an impression with their photography.
Much simpler than EOS utility, with large preview which enables you to go back and forth between photos you just have made. Very intuitive and straightforward.
Read more >>
If you determine that our software does not work as expected, you can return the software within 30 days for a full refund. Please forward the e-mail confirmation (receipt) to email@example.com along with the reason of returning the software.
KAAsoft provides full refund of your payment in the following cases:
- When you stably encounter an error which is preventing you from using our software properly, and if we are not able to correct the error within an acceptable period of time or are unable to suggest a temporary solution. Please note that, in this case refund is only given if you provide detailed information about your error, requested by our support staff, such as screenshots of error messages, log files, detailed descriptions of your actions, file samples, etc.
- If you experience hardware incompatibility issues that prevents you from using our software properly and we are unable to eliminate the incompatibility within an acceptable period of time or suggest a temporary solution.
- If you accidentally bought the software more than once.
We reserve the right to decline refund requests in the following cases:
- When a user demands a refund immediately after buying the software, since we provide free trial versions for our users to test.
- When a user informs us about changing his decision to buy the software, saying he has uninstalled it and is not going to use it without giving any particular reasons.